Tuesday, June 2, 2009

March Overview


I took my serger and sewing machine in for a tune-up/repair, and had to wait 2 weeks! I lost a $250 order over it. They were really needing it though. My serger needed a new blade really bad, but they were on back order. The repairman finally took a blade off a new machine and put it on mine. I am glad the repairman was nice about it. After about a week I called about every day to check on them. I was needing a break form sewing more than I thought, and when I got them back I was very excited to get sewing again:)

I was discussing with Jessica how may fingers she had. That is why she is holding up her fingers. Benson had just got home from Oregon for his Grandpa Taylor's funeral and the girls really missed him. On Benson's first day back to work, Jessica planned to wait all day outside for him. It was really sweet. She only lasted about 5 minutes, and then came inside and announced that she would have to wait a really long time!

Audrey watched Uncle Clark and Benson with the dominos at Christmas. She learns by example really well. I have to watch myself;)

Jessica helping herself to cheerios for breakfast. Notice the size of the bowl:)


Audrey and Jessica trying on dresses from Grandma and Grandpa




Benson and the girls getting rid of some of the last of our snow pile. The girls didn't want their coats because it was "warm" outside;)

The girls made sugar crystals

Austin is pretty good at the army crawl, and I have to be way more careful about picking up!

The girls outside on a "warm" day:) Spring is coming soon!?

Austin in his wrap


Hey Mom pay attention to me!
Austin in his flame diaper



2 comments:

Nate and Liss said...

What a clean sewing table! I love Austin's flame diaper..haha. He's just about one of the cutest little boys I've seen. Can't wait to meet him one day. Totally cute pictures of the girls.

Megan LePard said...

yay!! i love seeing pictures of you guys! makes me feel like we don't live a million miles away...looks like you guys are having fun down there!