Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy New Year! Jan 2009





















Here are some pictures from January.

Austin and I after his bath. I just love it when they are all clean from their baths:)

Jessica loves to hold Austin and help him get toys! She is really sweet with him. It is hard to get her to leave him alone;)

Jessica was having great fun helping me clean the bathroom. We were using a really strong cleaner to get the hard water staining off the tub. I only had one glove for Jessica.

The girls and I slid down the hill in our front yard together. One of the rare moments that I could get austin down for a nap long enough to play with the girls. Yay! The snow gets piled up in our front yard every year from the snow plow. They don't haul the snow away LOL! I could just about walk over the neighbors fence.






1 comment:

Nate and Liss said...

I love the picture of Jessica & Austin. Not to mention Jessica in her 'cleaning' outfit! So cute.