Sunday, August 24, 2008

I KNOW YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR...MORE PICTURES:)

Audrey and one of her amazing snow flakes.



Jessica and a creative use for an old bumper pad.


Audey Kaye's first day of kindergarten. Benson remembered to snap a couple of pictures of Audrey before she headed off to kindergarten. I wish we had gotten more, but it has been a little crazy as you might have guessed. I think next time she wears this outfit, I will snap some more and "pretend" they are of that day. She seems to be enjoying it. Her favorite part so far is recess. There is a girl from our ward that is also in her class so that helped a lot I think. She is also in our carpool. I am sad and glad all at the same time to see her off to school. I cried enough while I was pregnant about my babies growing up too fast so I managed to come away without any tears so far:)



Pictures I took of Austin today.



Audrey on her first day of kindergarten(8-21)


Tonya and Austin after their baths (8-21)


Audrey and Jessica painting their clay creations. A lady from the ward brought over some clay for the girls to play with and Mom (Grandma Sue Torrie) ended up doing it with them. Thanks mom!:)(8-22)


Painting turned into finger and hand painting (8-22)

Benson and Austin (8-19)


8-18





A few days before Austin was born. Just after my Sunday nap LOL (8-11)

Audrey and Austin at the hospital (8-15)

Jessica and Austin at the hospital

I am so happy to have Austin:) (8-16)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I figured out how to comment. I guess I could! The pictures are SOOOO cute. and thanks for the reminder to take first day of school pictures! Jenni

McKrola Family said...

Hey... Does austin have benson's earlobes?? Cute girls and boy!